Monday, December 3, 2012

Don't Count Me Out

It has been a while since I've posted. I regularly see bloggers apologizing for having long periods of absence, but I don't want to do that. What I needed to do was regroup and figure out what my real goals were and how to best achieve them.

Therefore I have been devoting my time to a new project which feels more professional and less personal; this is really what my slightly unsocial personality needed. You can see what I've been up to at www.kyfoodandfarm.com. While I am not a die-hard locavore, I do enjoy promoting agriculture within my state. I LOVE KENTUCKY!

The better news, however, is that my nine-year-old daughter Eden wants to start writing for "Food, Mommy!". In all honestly this makes perfect sense. She and her brother are the one's demanding food from me and I'm sure she can offer an interesting perspective. While she would really love to have cookies and cake at every meal, she really knows that is not what is best for her. This also let's me encourage her writing skills... she is pretty darn good at it. She'll be posting very soon, and already has a schedule for drafts, revisions and publishing dates. She must get that from her engineer father.



I will still post, when something moves me. You can also find me on Pinterest now (darn that site). Follow me at http://pinterest.com/kyfoodandfarm/. Twitter: @foodmommy Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoodMommy

And, let us know if there is something you want us to write about. We will be glad to take requests.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...